- Provide initial funding to faculty members who are willing to explore and report on new ways to integrate technology and learning.
- Provide a means for sharing faculty member experiences in technology and learning with colleagues in the Hankamer School of Business.
- Foster an environment in which faculty members initiate innovative technology and learning projects.
- Full-time Hankamer School of Business faculty members are eligible to receive a grant. All applications will be evaluated based on potential pedagogical impact and funding availability. Previous IT mini-grant award recipients may be limited in receiving additional grants based on availability and demand.
Faculty awarded mini-grants are expected to:
- Participate in consultation and training with Casey staff to make effective use of the funding.
- Keep Casey staff apprised of developments in the implementation of the mini-grant.
- Share their experiences from the mini-grant with colleagues in HSB or University through one or more forums such as a Faculty Technology Lunch and Learn, the University's annual Educational Technology Showcase, a monthly faculty technology gathering, or at a departmental faculty meeting.
Current Mini-Grant Opportunities
- 2012 iPad2 Mini-Grant (Deadline: April 30, 2012, limited availability)
- For more information, please contact:
- Anthony Lapes
- Director, Casey Computer Center
- Hankamer School of Business
- Baylor University