!! IMPORTANT !!
PLEASE READ BEFORE SUBMITTING
To open the form your computer must have Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or greater.
To email or save the form, your computer must have Adobe Acrobat Standard or Professional installed. Most Baylor computers have Adobe Acrobat Professional, but if you are working from a computer that does not have Acrobat Standard or Professional, you must print the form after you have filled it out and either drop it off, mail it in, or fax it.
Please fill out the application and submit it using one of the following methods:
- Email - If you have Adobe Acrobat Standard or Professional you may download the application and save it to an easy to remember location (ex: the desktop). Fill it out, save it again, attach the completed form, and email it to Diane_Lozano@baylor.edu. Alternatively, you can download the form, fill it out, and simply use the "Email" button on the Acrobat toolbar to mail a copy of the completed form.
- Drop it off - submit it in Room 200 on the 2nd floor of the Cashion Building in the Hankamer School of business.
- Mail it in - our mailing address is:
- Diane Lozano
- Manager of Instructional Facilities
- Casey Computer Center
- PO Box 98008
- Waco, TX 76798-81008
- Fax it - our fax number is (254) 710 - 2421
Note: Adobe Acrobat Standard or Professional is required to save or email the electronic form. A trial copy is available for download from Adobe's site.