The Tecnology Commons Lab maintains equipment for use by students and faculty in the business school.
- Available for student use: Digital Camcorder, digital camera, and tripod for use within the building.
- Also available for student use in the Team Rooms: adapters for 'apple' users - 3 Lightning Digital AV adapters (HDMI) and 4 Moshi Mini Display Port to HDMI (Thunderbolt to HDMI) adapters. These adapters do not require the form be completed. They are available in the Technology Commons Lab for checkout with a Driver License for security deposit until returned.
- Available for Faculty use: Digital camera, digital camcorder, tripod, and LCD projector.
- To reserve equipment fill out the appropriate equipment reservation form:
- Student Equipment Reservation Form
- Faculty Equipment Reservation Form
Faculty can also reserve laptops by contacting Anthony Lapes at ext. 3951.
The meeting rooms in the Technology Commons Lab are available by online reservation. You can reserve a room in advance.