The Technology Center for Hankamer School of Business on the new Foster Campus for Innovation is the continuation of the Casey Computer Center.
The Casey Computer Center was created in 1962 through the generosity of Mr. and Mrs. Carl Casey, who provided the original equipment. Since that time the center has provided excellent service and state-of-the-art equipment for students, faculty and staff in the Hankamer School of Business. To provide the best service to all of its users, the center functions as a separate department, reporting directly to Dean Terry Maness.
- Bringing it All Together: The Baylor Research and Innovation Collaborative (BRIC)
- Auditing the Auditors
- 6 Ways Our Founders Are Finding Balance And Avoiding Burnout In The New Year
- 5 Keys to Your Social Security Benefits Strategy
- January2320Class VisitBaylor Executive MBA Austin Campus 3107 Oak Creek Drive, Suite 240 Austin, TX 78727
- January2320Information SessionBaylor Executive MBA Austin Campus 3107 Oak Creek Drive, Suite 240 Austin, TX 78727
- January2520ProSales Information SessionFoster 218
- January2620Free Enterprise Forum: Morris Kleiner, AFL-CIO Chair in Labor PolicyHankamer School of Business, Foster 250