The Technology Center for Hankamer School of Business on the new Foster Campus for Innovation is the continuation of the Casey Computer Center.
The Casey Computer Center was created in 1962 through the generosity of Mr. and Mrs. Carl Casey, who provided the original equipment. Since that time the center has provided excellent service and state-of-the-art equipment for students, faculty and staff in the Hankamer School of Business. To provide the best service to all of its users, the center functions as a separate department, reporting directly to Dean Terry Maness.
- New Venture Competition Submission Deadline Approaching
- Baylor Business to Honor Texas Family Businesses
- 1 More Year of Work Barely Budges Social Security Benefit
- HGTV Stars Who Went from Renovating Houses to Running a Multimedia Empire Share Their Best Advice for Small-Business Owners
- October2520Baylor Women Network and Career & Professional Development We Are: Women in the WorkplaceLa Duni- Northpark Center
8687 N.Central Expy
Dallas, TX 75225
- October2620AEI Webinar: Michael Auslin, "The End of the Asian Century"Hankamer School of Business Foster 211
- November0120"Waking Up to Your Name on the Front Page of the New York Times" Bill Simon, Former President & CEO, Wal-Mart Stores, U.S. & Tom Mars, Former General Counsel, Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.Paul L. Foster Campus for Business and Innovation, Room 250
- November0220PDP - First WednesdayFoster 250