The Technology Center for Hankamer School of Business on the new Foster Campus for Innovation is the continuation of the Casey Computer Center.
The Casey Computer Center was created in 1962 through the generosity of Mr. and Mrs. Carl Casey, who provided the original equipment. Since that time the center has provided excellent service and state-of-the-art equipment for students, faculty and staff in the Hankamer School of Business. To provide the best service to all of its users, the center functions as a separate department, reporting directly to Dean Terry Maness.
- Forum Addresses Challenges in Combining Healthcare and Business Transactions
- 5 Tips to Improve Writing in Online Classes
- Options Still Available for Couples to Boost Social Security Benefits
- More than Two Dozen Baylor Students Help Syrian Refugees
- February1620KPMG Information TableFoster Atrium
- February1720Protiviti Information TableFoster Atrium
- February1720ProSales - Information SessionFoster 218
- February1720Protiviti Information SessionFoster Conference Center - 250