The Technology Center for Hankamer School of Business on the new Foster Campus for Innovation is the continuation of the Casey Computer Center.
The Casey Computer Center was created in 1962 through the generosity of Mr. and Mrs. Carl Casey, who provided the original equipment. Since that time the center has provided excellent service and state-of-the-art equipment for students, faculty and staff in the Hankamer School of Business. To provide the best service to all of its users, the center functions as a separate department, reporting directly to Dean Terry Maness.
- Toronto School Bans Cellphones from Class
- What the Heck is… Phubbing?
- Levels of Neonatal Care at Birth Hospital Don’t Affect Severity of Cerebral Palsy
- Beware of Digital Gluttony
- February2220Austin EMBA Executive Development Series - Resume WebinarBaylor Executive MBA Austin Campus 3107 Oak Creek Drive, Suite 240 Austin, TX 78727
- February2220S3 Major Info Meeting #1Foster 114 (S3 Lab)
- February2220S3 Major Info Meeting #2Foster 114 (S3 Lab)
- February2320S3 Major Info Meeting #3Foster 114 (S3 Lab)
- February2320S3 Major Info Meeting #4Foster 114 (S3 Lab)