The Technology Center for Hankamer School of Business on the new Foster Campus for Innovation is the continuation of the Casey Computer Center.
The Casey Computer Center was created in 1962 through the generosity of Mr. and Mrs. Carl Casey, who provided the original equipment. Since that time the center has provided excellent service and state-of-the-art equipment for students, faculty and staff in the Hankamer School of Business. To provide the best service to all of its users, the center functions as a separate department, reporting directly to Dean Terry Maness.
- Stewardship Is Good Business: Baylor University’s New Business Campus Achieves LEED Gold Certification
- How Donald Trump’s Tax Plan Affects Households
- If You Think Downsizing Might Save Your Company, Think Again
- Piercing the Darkness: Casting Light on the Economics of Domestic Abuse
- May0420Baylor EMBA PreviewIron Cactus Downtown Dallas
- May0520Austin EMBA Leadercast 2017 - Powered by PurposeBaylor's Executive MBA Austin Campus 3107 Oak Creek Drive, 2nd Floor Austin, TX 78727