Casey Computer Center
The Casey Computer Center was created in 1962 through the generosity of Mr. and Mrs. Carl Casey, who provided the original equipment. Since that time the center has provided excellent service and state-of-the-art equipment for students, faculty and staff in the Hankamer School of Business. To provide the best service to all of its users, the center functions as a separate department, reporting directly to Dean Terry Maness.
- Eleven Words That Will Sink Your Organization
- The Home Economist: Lottery provides lesson in mastering art of self-control
- Why America Must Organize Innovation
- Baylor's Hankamer School of Business Earns Seven American Advertising Awards
- March1720Film: The Age of Big DataCashion 5th Floor
- March1920Big Data Keynote - Mark Hurd, President of OracleKayser Auditorium, Hankamer School of Business