Casey Computer Center
The Casey Computer Center was created in 1962 through the generosity of Mr. and Mrs. Carl Casey, who provided the original equipment. Since that time the center has provided excellent service and state-of-the-art equipment for students, faculty and staff in the Hankamer School of Business. To provide the best service to all of its users, the center functions as a separate department, reporting directly to Dean Terry Maness.
- A Consumer Dilemma: More Kale or Less Cake?
- Study: Hey, Advertising and Marketing Pros! Before You ‘Go Thin,’ Think Again
- Reacting to Activists
- New Beginnings
- May2720BBN San Antonio presents Red McCombsSan Antonio Country Club
4100 N New Braunfels Ave
San Antonio, TX 78209
- May2920BBN Houston presents - Dean Terry ManessJunior League of Houston
1811 Briar Oaks Lane
Houston, TX 77027
- May3120Preferred Application Deadline - Baylor Executive MBA | Austin CampusAustin Executive MBA Campus - 3107 Oak Creek Dr, Austin, Suite 240