Casey Computer Center
The Casey Computer Center was created in 1962 through the generosity of Mr. and Mrs. Carl Casey, who provided the original equipment. Since that time the center has provided excellent service and state-of-the-art equipment for students, faculty and staff in the Hankamer School of Business. To provide the best service to all of its users, the center functions as a separate department, reporting directly to Dean Terry Maness.
- Why You May Want to Think Twice about How You Treat Your Waiter
- Baylor Entrepreneurship Professor to Serve on Committee for Global Entrepreneurship Leaders
- Baylor Students Win Commercial Competition
- Students ‘addicted to mobile phones’: Some spending up to ten hours a day texting, emailing and on social media
- September1520Will Davis & Evan Baehr, Co-founders: Able Lending and OutboxHankamer,Cashion 207
- September1620Baylor Executive MBA | Austin â€" Executive Career Development SeriesAustin Executive MBA Campus - 3107 Oak Creek Dr, Austin, Suite 240