Casey Computer Center
The Casey Computer Center was created in 1962 through the generosity of Mr. and Mrs. Carl Casey, who provided the original equipment. Since that time the center has provided excellent service and state-of-the-art equipment for students, faculty and staff in the Hankamer School of Business. To provide the best service to all of its users, the center functions as a separate department, reporting directly to Dean Terry Maness.
- Do Retirees Take Too Much or Too Little Risk With Their Investments?
- A Penny Saved Was Never A Penny Earned
- Baylor Professor’s New Research Geared to Keep Women from Fleeing IT Profession
- What Should Couples Do When Downsizing in Retirement?
- August2220Academic Convocation for New StudentsFerrell Center
- August2220ProSales - Top Gun RetreatDallas - Westin Galleria Hotel
- August2820Forte Forum in HoustonOmni Houston Hotel 4 Riverway Houston, TX 77056