- BAYLOR BUSINESS & STEM CAREER FAIR- hosted by HSB Career Management - The HSB Office of Career Management invites a select group of companies to participate in an all business & STEM majors career fair hosted at the Paul L. Foster Campus for Business and Innovation. Students from all majors within Hankamer School of Business and the School of Engineering & Computer Science are able to network and interview with employers who are actively seeking to hire students with business and STEM backgrounds.
- All Majors Internship & Career Fair - These campus-wide career fairs are hosted by the Career & Professional Development office and take place during the fall and spring semesters.CPD hosted events focus on all majors across the entire university.
National Career Fairs
- National Black MBA - National Black MBA is held early during the fall semester. Nearly 300 companies are in attendance to recruit MBA candidates from all over the United States (over 70% of the Career Expo attendees hold a MBA or other graduate degree). In addition to the job fair, NBMBAA also hosts after-hours networking events and workshops during the week-long convention.
- National Society of Hispanic MBAs - The National Society of Hispanic MBAs holds its career expo during the fall semester. Over 60% of the attendees at this expo hold an MBA or other graduate degree and are recruited by the nearly 200 companies who participate in this event. In addition to the career fair, NSHMBA also hosts a variety of events that include case competitions and speakers from a diverse group of industries.
- Asian MBA - The Asian MBA (AMBA) Leadership Conference & Career Exposition is the nation’s largest recruiting event dedicated to Asian-Americans and Pan-Asian MBA graduates and students. Their flagship annual conference features inspiring world-class speakers, powerful professional development seminars, and engaging networking sessions. The conference includes a career exposition connecting talented, uniquely qualified jobseekers with Fortune 500 companies, international associations, government agencies, schools, and recruiters.
- National Association of Asian MBAs - The NAAMBA provides competent, committed, competitive, and collaborative global MBA leaders to fulfill diverse talent pipelines.
- Women MBA - The National Association of Women MBAs is dedicated to propelling women MBA students and professionals into leadership positions in business. They do this by forging partnerships with universities and corporations, empowering and developing women through high quality leadership development opportunities and by offering resources and support through a strong national network of business women.