Innovative Business at Baylor: Sara Perry, assistant professor of management, and Emily Hunter, associate manager of management, research which factors can help foster a work environment beneficial to innovative employees. More
WACO, Texas (May 23, 2017) – Everyone likes a discount, right? And a discount tailored to your specific purchase patterns sounds even better. But is this approach effective? More
Business Scholars Describe How to Rectify Managerial Malpractice That Discourages Employee Engagement
Professor of management, Gary Carini, and professor of marketing, Mark Dunn, have authored an educational parable that conveys the problems and solutions to managerial malpractice... More
Students from the Army-Baylor MHA-MBA won second place at the Clarion National Case Competition that occurred April 7-8 in Minneapolis, Minn. More
The Army-Baylor MHA-MBA Program garnered national recognition at the 2017 American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) Congress on Healthcare Leadership on March 29 in Chicago... More
- Some Older Parents Are Missing Out on This Social Security Perk
- Managing and Retaining Innovators
- Foster Healthy Rivalry at Your Brokerage
- Everyone Likes A Discount. But Is Customized Pricing The Way To Go?
- Are You "Phubbing" Me?
- May3020Austin EMBA Class VisitBaylor Executive MBA Austin Campus 3107 Oak Creek Drive, Suite 240 Austin, TX 78727
- May3020Austin EMBA Information SessionBaylor Executive MBA Austin Campus 3107 Oak Creek Drive, Suite 240 Austin, TX 78727