For years, employers and experts have been trying to reverse the exodus of women from information technology positions. They're failing, but Cindy Riemenschneider, Ph.D... More
College Choice: Baylor is ranked among the 50 best colleges in the United States for aspiring entrepreneurs. The article notes that Hankamer’s John F. Baugh Center for Entrepreneurship and Free Enterprise sponsors a number of initiatives and programs within the business school and in the business community. Baylor also has its own investment... More
WTOP-FM (Washington, D.C.): AUDIO LINK: Kirk Wakefield, Ph.D., The Edwin W. Streetman Professor of Retail Management and executive director of the Center for Sports Sponsorship and... More
The Waco Tribune-Herald: Blaine McCormick, Ph.D., associate professor of management, and Steve Bradley, Ph.D., assistant professor of management, both in Baylor’s Hankamer School... More
The Hankamer School of Business Management & Entrepreneurship Department has been reorganized into two departments, effective for the fall 2014 semester. Kendall Artz is the chair... More
- Baylor Professor’s New Research Geared to Keep Women from Fleeing IT Profession
- What Should Couples Do When Downsizing in Retirement?
- How Should the NFL Deal with Bad Publicity?
- 50 Best U.S. Colleges for Aspiring Entrepreneurs
- Baylor Professor Weighs in on New Under Armour Campaign
- August2020Bear 2 Bear Monthly Breakfast, HoustonCafe Express
1101 Uptown Park Blvd
Houston, TX 77056
- August1820Orientation for New MBA StudentsStart at 9 a.m. Cashion Academic Building, Room 303 Hankamer School of Business
- August2220Academic Convocation for New StudentsFerrell Center
- August2220ProSales - Top Gun RetreatDallas - Westin Galleria Hotel