The Daily Beast: This article references a study by James Roberts, Ph.D., The Ben H. Williams Professor of Marketing, and Chris Pullig, Ph.D., professor and chair of the marketing department in Baylor’s Hankamer School of Business. The study found that emotional instability, introversion and materialism are significantly associated with... More
ABC's Good Morning America: James Roberts, Ph.D., The Ben H. Williams Professor of Marketing in Baylor’s Hankamer School of Business, is the featured expert in this... More
Forbes: According to research by Matthew Wood, Ph.D., assistant professor of entrepreneurship in Baylor’s Hankamer School of Business, startup business founders should be aware... More
The Huffington Post: Article about parents who return to return to their faith communities in hopes of instilling religious values into their children. The article references a 2012 study by Baylor researchers Marjorie Cooper, Ph.D., and Chris Pullig, Ph.D., who found that narcissistic religious students were not more ethical in their... More
- D.A.R.E. to Keep Kids Off Tech
- How Much Time Do Families Really Spend on Their Cellphones?
- For Founders Looking to Crowdfund Their Startups, Not All Investors Are Created Equal
- Does Religion Make Us Worse People?
- Why You Should ‘Cyberloaf’ at Work before Lunch