UPDATE: McLane Stadium Seat Selection ScheduleFeb. 19, 2014
(Original Story released January 15, 2014: Updated information is highlighted below.)
Thank you again for supporting Baylor Football, the 2013 Big 12 champions, through your Bear Foundation membership.
Preparation continues for the seat selection to the debut season of McLane Stadium. The selection process originally was intended and communicated to start in mid-February and run through March. It has now been changed to begin April 10, in an effort to avoid scheduling conflicts with Baylor men's and women's post-season basketball as well as allowing Bear Foundation football parking selection to also be included during the seating process. In addition, we are increasing the number of chair back seats on the stadium's West side for Bear Foundation members to select. This adjusted timeline allows time to accurately reflect these seating changes in the manifest prior to selection.
The new McLane Stadium selection timeline schedule is as follows:
- February: Email confirmation sent to 2013 Bear Foundation football season ticket holders with tickets still to select confirming maximum ticket quantity, 2013-14 donation level and contact information
- March: Brochure mailed containing assigned selection time, detailed how-to brochure on navigating the process and additional important information needed for seat selection
- April 10-May 2: McLane Stadium seat selection for 2013 football season ticket holders who are Bear Foundation members as of 11/22/13
- May 5-May 30: McLane Stadium seat selection for 2013 football season ticket holders who are not Bear Foundation members
- June 2-June 6: McLane Stadium seat selection for 2014 new football season ticket holders who are Bear Foundation members
- June 15-July 1: McLane Stadium seat selection for 2014 new football season ticket holders who are Bear Foundation members on the waiting list
- Mid-August: Season tickets mailed
We have received a large volume of BBF members requesting group seating. With the adjusted timeline, the deadline to indicate your group seating preference has been extended to February 1. You may do so by emailing McLane_Stadium@baylor.edu (formerly Baylor_Stadium@baylor.edu). In the email, please provide the name listed on the account for any member wishing to sit in a group.
As a reminder, the selection time will occur at the lowest ranked group member time. All members wishing to sit in a group will still receive individually assigned times. However, indicating the preference to sit in the group will allow the BBF to schedule additional time for the last member in the group selecting and also keep our staff informed when the earlier assigned accounts do not select during their scheduled time.