2015 Baylor Football Season Ticket and Baylor Bear Foundation Renewal Process
As we progress into the second season at McLane Stadium in 2015, the Athletic Department is working hard to effectively communicate our renewal process to you, our most loyal fans. On Thursday, February 5, all 2014 football season ticket holders will gain access to their 2015 football season ticket invoice online through their Baylor Athletic Ticket Online Account. The Ticket Office will provide communication via email outlining access information. At this time, any 2014 season ticket holder can renew their season tickets or indicate their decision not to renew. In addition, Bear Foundation members will exclusively be given the option to request participation in a relocation process schedule for June (detailed further below).
Those renewing that wish to request additional to seats will need to CLICK HERE to join the waiting list.
McLane Stadium Seating Plan
All 2014 football season ticket holders will receive an email on Thursday, Feb. 5 from the Athletic Ticket Office with instructions on how to log into their ticket account. Here are the steps you can expect to follow during the ticket renewal process: (please note: the email the Athletic Ticket Office has on file is the email used)
- Click on link for www.baylorbears.com
- Each season ticket holder will need their customer/ticket number and password.
- Click on Football Renewals.
- Season ticket holders will be given the opportunity to renew the same seats they owned in the 2014 season.
- Season ticket holders will be given an opportunity to purchase Texas Tech and TCU tickets.
- An option to opt-in for ticket relocation will be offered. As a Bear Foundation member, you may request to participate in the relocation process to observe any possible available ticket locations you wish to move your seats. To participate, you MUST be a Bear Foundation member in good standing. Please Note, with high renewal rates expected, limited options for movement are expected.
- Select pay in-full or payment plan (4 payments) .
- If you wish to Opt-out of renewing your football season ticket and/or Bear Foundation membership, you are declining the option to purchase any season tickets for the 2015 football season.
- Checkout. Payment info will be collected and verified.
- Bear Foundation members will be required to acknowledge the following during the renewal process: Any 2014-2015 Bear Foundation members who renew their 2015 football season tickets will automatically rollover their Bear Foundation membership for 2015-2016. Please reference recent Bear Foundation email or www.BaylorBearFoundation.com for additional details on this policy and how to setup payment. Bear Foundation members renewing their season tickets must fulfill their 2014-2015 pledge in full by May 31, 2015. In addition, they must make a full payment or establish payment plan for the 2015-2016 Bear Foundation year by May 1, 2015. Failure to do either of these will result in a refund of season tickets and reassignment of seats. 2015-2016 BBF commitments must be paid in full by May 31, 2016.
- June 17, 4:15 p.m.
- Kayla is a $3,000 BBF member, who had 4 tickets in 2014. She would like to improve the location of her tickets and purchase 2 additional. Kayla will receive the first priority in this sample group to improve her location of the first four tickets, but will have to wait to add additional seats till those BBF members requesting new season tickets have been accommodated.
- June 19, 8:40 a.m.
- Mark is a new 2015-16 BBF member at the $1,500 level requesting 3 new seats on the waiting list.
- June 21, 10:14 a.m.
- Denise is a $400 BBF member, had 2 season tickets in 2014. When she renews, she wants wants to relocate these tickets for the 2015 season, hoping for a better location. She receives priority over Sam who is at the same giving level because of her BBF history providing her more points.
- June 25, 3:00 p.m.
- Kayla (listed above), now that the waiting list individuals with BBF memberships have all been accommodated will be able to purchase her 2 additional tickets.
- June 28, 4:40 p.m.
- Cliff requested 2 tickets on the waiting list. He did not join the BBF.
Please note, assigned times do not guarantee tickets will remain or better tickets locations will be available when the designated times occur. In this example above, based on current waiting list numbers, the likelihood that Kayla is able to purchase2 additional seats and Cliff is able is able to purchase any seats is doubtful. Kayla’s better opportunity to gain access to purchase additional season would be to encourage whoever she is adding additional season tickets for to join the Bear Foundation and Waiting List under their own name. Cliff has a far better chance to purchase season tickets by joining the Bear Foundation.
Loge and Club Seat Owners:
Loge and Club seat owners do not need to renew their 2015 football season tickets in those respective areas. However, they must renew their 2015-2016 Bear Foundation membership to maintain their Loge and/or Club tickets. Bear Foundation members with Loge and Club season tickets will be invoiced for their 2015-16 Bear Foundation membership in late February. An email from the Bear Foundation will be sent prompting payment for their membership as well as providing the opportunity to purchase away game tickets, including Texas Tech in Arlington. If a Loge or Club seat owner also has additional seats in McLane Stadium, they will need to renew those seats through the aforementioned process. The renewal will not contain any information on their Club or Loge seats. If any BBF balance remains for a member’s 2013-14 commitment or a method for payment for the current 2014-15 Bear Foundation year has not been established, the club or loge box ticket holder will not have the opportunity to renew their 2015 football season tickets until these prior commitments are met. No relocation process for Loge or Club area is schedule for 2015, because of the likelihood there will not be any attrition of seats in the sections.
Relocation Assignment Process:
All current members requesting relocation of seats and additional seats will be compiled and ranked based on their 2015-16 Bear Foundation ranking, as of April 1, 2015. These requests will be assigned a selection date and time in mid-June. Selection guides, including assigned dates, will be distributed in late May. Season ticket holders, who request to relocate, do not have to move if a preferred location is not available. As a default, they will maintain their original seats unless they choose otherwise. The relocation option is available to Bear Foundation members only.
Priority for the relocation/new seat selection process will be based on 2015-16 Bear Foundation rankings. Priority for purchase of new season tickets will be provided first to those on the waiting list wishing to purchase their first season tickets at McLane Stadium. Current season ticket holders will have the opportunity to upgrade their season ticket location based on BBF Priority ranking. However, if they are requesting to add additional tickets, they will be assigned a second time to purchase additional tickets (if inventory remains) at completion of those new ticket purchasers who are 2015-16 BBF members on the waiting list.
In June, those requesting relocation and/or new tickets, will be assigned a time to select seat locations using our online Ballena 3-D seating system used last summer. Please note that being assigned a time does not guarantee the opportunity to improve or purchase new/additional tickets.
*Based on demand, it is unlikely tickets will be made available to those on the waiting list that do not join the Bear Foundation for the 2015-2016 season prior to April 1, 2015.
Relocation and Waiting List Selection Priority:
Season ticket holders requesting participation in the seat relocation during the renewal process and those on the waiting list who join the BBF prior to April 1 will be ranked using the BBF Priority Ranking System. Seat selection time assignments will be sent in May and selections will begin in mid-June. Final ranking will be determined on April 1. Seat locations for relocation will be limited based on the renewal rate of season tickets.
Additional Seats Selection Priority:
2014 football season ticket holders can request additional tickets for the 2015 season by joining the waiting list. Because of limited seat availability, if requesting additional tickets for your account for friends or extended family members, it is recommended they join the waiting list to request seats in their name as well as establishing their own Bear Foundation membership. Those who establish their own accounts are more likely to obtain tickets as opposed to adding tickets to an existing account. Current season ticket holders wishing to add seats must join the waiting list by clicking here. They may be given an opportunity to select seats, only after all those on the waiting list with BBF membership without season tickets are offered first.
The policy above was created to honor loyalty to our current Bear Foundation members by providing access to the best locations, while at the same time providing for those who do not have season tickets the chance to be a part of Baylor Football in 2015. Several opportunities were extended previously for current season ticket holders to increase tickets to their account. Exceptions will be made for current season ticket holders in need of additional tickets in cases where their immediate household has expanded. Special circumstance requests must be made by calling the Bear Foundation at 254-710-2585.
The example listed below is in the order these requests would be assigned, based on availability, using the BBF Priority Ranking: