Foundation members enjoy the benefit of preferred parking.
Bear Foundation members purchasing football season tickets at $750 and above with their annual membership or those at the Young Alumni level will receive parking as a member benefit. Those participating in the McLane Stadium Campaign Phase (donors purchasing Suites, Loges, or Club seats) are assigned parking based on gift agreements and Bear Foundation priority giving.
2014 Football Parking Options (based on purchasing season tickets)
1 to 5 season tickets = 1 parking pass
6 to 9 season tickets = 2 parking passes
10 or more season tickets = 3 parking passes
McLane Stadium Campaign Phase (Suite Holders):
- All suite related parking passes: A and B lots
- 1st additional parking passes (if applicable): on-site or Law School
- 2nd or 3rd parking passes (if applicable): Ferrell Center or Dutton Garage
The A-Lot and portions of B-Lot and C-Lot have been designated as parking for those participating in the McLane Stadium Campaign Phase (donors that purchased Suites, Loges or Club seats). Those BBF members who purchased seats in these aforementioned areas will have all parking assigned by Bear Foundation staff and will not select any parking locations.
McLane Stadium Campaign Phase (Loge & Club Seat Holders):
- 1st parking pass – A, B or C lot (placement based on BBF priority ranking and campaign gift size)
- 2nd parking pass – B, C, D lot or Law School *
- 3rd parking pass – C, D lot or Law School * * If additional parking passes are qualified for by tickets purchased outside the campaign phase seating areas, location of passes will include Dutton Garage or Ferrell Center
- 1st parking pass – A, B or C lot (availability based on BBF priority ranking)
- 2nd parking pass – Law School or Dutton Garage
- 3rd parking pass – off-site (Dutton or Ferrell Center)
- 1st parking pass – donor selects during seat selection (availability based on BBF priority ranking)
- 2nd and 3rd parking pass – assigned in either Ferrell Center or Dutton Garage
- Location within the A and B assigned lots will be based on Campaign Phase gift amount and Bear Foundation priority ranking.
- During the Tier 1 parking selection process, donor was given option to select first pass with availability of lot selection based on Bear Foundation priority order. Donor may have chosen one of the 3 off-site lots.
- Additional parking will be available for purchase on June 6. Please monitor your Bear Foundation email for additional information.
The remainder of all Bear Foundation reserved parking will be available for selection via the Ballena allocation program immediately following the selection of your tickets. All BBF members eligible to receive parking (BBF members at a minimum of $750 and/or Young Alumni) will be given the opportunity to select the location of their first parking pass. To maximize the number of members with parking passes on-site, all subsequent parking passes a member qualifies for will be assigned by the Bear Foundation staff in one of the off-site lots (Law School, Dutton Parking Garage or Ferrell Center).
Due to construction activity for the opening year, the I-35 southbound off-ramp to MLK Boulevard and the I-35 northbound off-ramp to 4th/5th Street will be closed on game day. Additionally, several campus streets (including most of University Parks Drive) will be closed on game day for shuttles and the pedestrian pathways from campus.
More information will be forthcoming about parking and how to best access your lot. If you are traveling the following corridors; these parking locations will be most accessible on game day (see diagram on below):
- I-35 southbound: On-Site Lot C, D*; Law School, Dutton Parking Garage
- I-35 northbound: On-Site Lot B, Law School, Dutton Parking Garage
- Hwy 77: On-Site Lot C, D, Ferrell Center
- Hwy 6/164 westbound: On-Site Lot C, D, Ferrell Center
- Hwy 6 eastbound: On-Site Lot B, Law School, Dutton Parking Garage
- Hwy 84 eastbound: On-Site Lot B, Law School, Dutton Parking Garage