Our Priority Ranking System is the mechanism we use to rank donors when benefits are allocated as well as requested seat location upgrades, location of new season ticket holders and location of seats for post-season events. Requests are ranked by priority ranking system order within each annual giving level, beginning with Championship Club members.
Note, ANNUAL GIVING LEVELS within the Bear Foundation(beginning with the highest level and working down) are used to prioritize requests for the allocation of seats, for upgrades, location of seats for new season ticket holders, seat locations for pre- and post-season events and for parking benefits. Priority points are then used within each giving level to determine priority within each level.
- The point system is as follows:
- 5 points for $100 of your 2012-2013 gift to the Baylor Bear Foundation.
- 3 points per $100 of your cash gift given in 2011-2012 to athletic endowment (principal contribution).
- 2 points for every $100 of your cash gift given in 2010-2011 to an individual sport (excellence fund), capital or special project of the athletic department
- 1 point for every $100 cash gift that you have given to Baylor University athletics cumulatively since 1997.
- 1 point for every $100 in new money raised by a fund drive volunteer during the 2012 Spring Bear Foundation fund drive
- New members must continue their contribution each subsequent year at an amount at least equal to the gift made for the year that his/her seats are assigned, to retain the assigned location.
- Contributions given for endowments (principal only), individual sports, fund raising projects such as the football grass field project, basketball and football locker room complexes, baseball/softball construction, and Floyd Casey Stadium skyboxes will be reflected in the point system as indicated above.