i5 is Life-Changing
The 2015 i5 in China trip information is coming soon!
Applications will open November 1st.
Students from Business, Science and Engineering, and Intellectual Property Law work together on student-led teams on real-world technology commercialization projects.
i5�s unique combination of:
- Cross-cultural students
- Cross-discipline participation
- Professional coaching, and
- Scientific methodology
is the key to successful technology ventures in today�s global and competitive markets.
- Investment in education is high impact and high value.
- Multiply impact and accelerate innovation
- Exposure to new markets and research that is cost-effective
- Potential job offers with corporate sponsors
- Training in a proven process for commercialization
- Cross-cultural, cross-discipline teams offer unique solutions