Baylor Cross Country Camp
ATTENTION: AS OF MARCH 14, 2016, Boys Camp is at Capacity.
ATTENTION: AS OF MARCH 1, 2016, Girls Camp is at Capacity.
We do not anticipate being able to accomodate any more of a waiting list so the registration has been turned off. Please remember to sign up early next year, so we can include you in camp. Find our page on Facebook for reminders on when the site will open up next year.
July 10-15, 2016
- Cost $475 per camper which includes:
- 15 meals in Baylor Dining Halls
- Lodging in Baylor Student Housing
- Lectures on important distance training topics
- Training, Cross Training, Injury Prevention and Nutrition
- Coaching during runs with counselors and several workouts in Cameron Park and at Hart Track and Field Stadium
- Tempo, Fartlek and mileage runs.
- Transportation to workout locations.
- Clinics that teach the basics and elite level development
- Speed Development, Yoga, Pool workouts and Strength Training
- Access to Baylor coaches, Athletic Training staff and athletes who will serve as counselors during the camp
- Baylor Cross Country t-shirt
- Baylor Cross Country Camp is for 8-12th graders who are preparing for their fall Cross Country season
- Workouts will consist of approximately 5-10 miles per day
- Check-in will be at 4 p.m. on July 10th, followed by Check-out at 1 p.m. on July 15th.
Forms should be printed in portrait view. Forms that do not contain the document in its entirety will not be accepted.
NO form that has been altered or has any wording scratched out will be accepted.
Forms MUST be filled out in black or blue ink. Be sure printed copies do not cut off any of the wording.
Only original release forms will be accepted. Scanned documents, faxes, photocopies, etc. will not be accepted as complete.
To reserve your spot at camp please register online and mail completed forms and a $50 non-refundable deposit to:
905 Regina Dr.
Hewitt, TX 76643
Limited spots are available. Please register as soon possible, so you don't miss out.
A waiting list will be started once capacity is reached, those on the list will be notified.
Deposit will be applied towards camp tuition.
Deadline for paperwork and full payment is June 10, 2016.
We are not able to process credit cards payments at this time.
Please make checks payable to:
Baylor Cross Country Camp
Place athletes full name in the memo section.
For further information, please contact Assistant Coach Jon Capron at Jon_Capron@baylor.edu or 254-710-3172.
*Per NCAA Bylaw 126.96.36.199, a member institution's sports camp or clinic shall be open to any and all entrants.