- To surround the collegiate athletes with a positive, enthusiastic, high-level work environment that fosters a sense of responsibility and accountability not only to the individual athlete, but also for the betterment of the team, thereby enriching the overall sport experience.
- To supply an individualized athletic performance program which provides sport specific and position specific principles, while retaining the fundamental physiologically proven methods that will assist the collegiate athletes in their preparation for success during high performance competition.
- To provide quality sport nutrition counseling and education for all sports and student-athletes based on scientifically proven methods for performance and recovery.
- To comprise a staff committed to equipping the student-athletes with an environment which encourages academics, social responsibility, spiritual growth and competitive excellence, while fostering team cohesiveness and mental toughness through a creative discipline approach to training. As a staff we evaluate our skills and training sessions daily with research, collaboration and reflection on effectiveness.
- To foster open dialogue between administration and sport coaches to ensure that we all have the same goals in mind, as well as the process for achieving them.
Through creating unique training scenarios, teaching our athletes the importance of dedication to themselves and their teammates, in addition to the importance of expecting to win in every aspect of their life, we look to continue to build a tradition of success at Baylor University.