- The 13,500-square-foot Lewis A. and Mary Woodall Training Center, featuring an indoor practice facility;
- The Bob and Brenda Barkley Champions Plaza recognizing winners of Olympic and NCAA titles;
- A 6,000-square-foot team facility containing the Winston Wolfe Clubhouse; and
- A 10,300-square-foot team building containing hydrotherapy pools, a training room, offices and meeting rooms, and storage space.
The surface of the track is a full pour polyurethane surface done by Beynon Sports, using its revolutionary BSS 2000 system with embedded texture. The Olympic-caliber BSS 2000 system is IAAF certified and offers athletes the highest level of control and maximum energy return. The track is nine lanes with a view of the Brazos River.
Former track and field athletes and Baylor supporters rallied around the program's return to campus. During the 1920s, Baylor track and field teams competed at Carroll Field on the Baylor campus before moving off campus to Waco Stadium (later called Municipal Stadium) around 1940. In 1960, Baylor opened Baylor Track Stadium, later known as the Hart-Patterson Track and Field Complex on Clay Avenue near Floyd Casey Stadium.
On Feb. 14, 2014, Baylor's Board of Regents approved naming the new facility in honor of Hart, a 1956 Baylor graduate who served 42 years as Baylor's head track and field coach before retiring in 2005 to become director of track and field. His five decades of leadership elevated Baylor track and field to monumental heights while earning a worldwide reputation as "Quarter-Miler U" and international exposure on the Olympic stage. One of the nation's most successful and prominent programs, Baylor's track and field teams have produced nine Olympic gold medals, 36 NCAA championships and more than 600 All-America performances.
The Clyde Hart Track and Field Stadium is located just next door to McLane Stadium at 1601 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.