Baylor > CASA > Change of Major

Change of Major

If you plan to change your major, please do so now as your advising assignment may change. CASA advisors will only advise you for your current major at the time you schedule your appointment and not what you may be planning to change to.

Changing your major to another College of Arts & Sciences major
Changing your major out of the College of Arts & Sciences
Undecided in a major, contact University Advisement, Sid Richardson, Room 103. University Advisement has walk-in hours each workday from 11:00 a.m. 4:00 p.m.