1. I forgot my username. How do I find it?
Your username is your personal email address. Enter the email address that you originally created your account with. If you can't remember the email address you used to create your goBAYLOR account, call us at 1-800-BAYLOR-U, option 1-1.
2. I forgot my password. How do I retrieve it?
If you have forgotten your password, enter your email address for your username and click the "Forgot your password?" link. Your password will then be emailed to your personal email address.
3. How do I access the short answer responses, resume and recommendation letters on my goBAYLOR account?
You will be able to access all of these items through your goBAYLOR account after you have submitted the application and it has been synced with your account.
4. My address on my goBAYLOR account is wrong. How do I change it?
If you have had a change to your address, or your address is entered incorrectly, please email the correct address to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will update your record in your application file, but the address that is displayed in your account will not change.
5. My email address is incorrect on my account. How do I change it?
Call us at 1-800-BAYLOR-U, option 1-1, and we will update it for you.
6. My goBAYLOR account says my transcript has been received, but it's still showing my file as incomplete.
When we receive your transcript, goBAYLOR will show it as "pending" in the Document Tracker. After it has been reviewed by Admission Services and no further documents are needed, it will be "checked off" on your checklist.
7. How do I get the refund back for my deposit?
To get the refund for your deposit, scroll down to the bottom of your account. You will see a button that says "Cancel Admission." Click on this button and complete the form. You will receive your deposit refund in 4-6 weeks. Requests must be made by May 1 for fall admission or December 15 for spring admission.
8. Is my goBAYLOR account updated as soon as something is received?
Your goBAYLOR account will be updated as soon as we receive a document for your application file. Your admissions counselor is viewing the same information you see in your goBaylor account.
9. Where will my admissions decision be in my goBAYLOR account?
Your admissions decision will be posted to the main page of your goBAYLOR account once it has been made.
10. In my goBAYLOR account, it says I am an international student, but I'm not. How do I change that?
If your goBAYLOR account indicates that you are an international student, but you are in fact a U.S. citizen, please email our office at email@example.com. We will be able to update your application file with the correct information. Please note, however, that Permanent Residents are still considered international students for admission purposes.
11. My projected starting semester is wrong in my goBAYLOR account. How do I change it?
If your projected semester is wrong, please send your correct term to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have applied to Baylor before but are applying for a new term, your projected term will change in your goBAYLOR account once your Re-Activation Form has been processed.
12. If my teacher has already written a reference letter, can I just upload it under my recommended optional application items?
No. However, if you have a document that you would like to add to your application file that cannot be uploaded through the recommended optional application items tab, please email it to email@example.com.
13. How can I defer my admission in my goBAYLOR account?
You cannot defer admission to Baylor. You will have to cancel your application using the "Cancel Admission" button on the bottom of your account. When you are ready to attend Baylor, you can reapply for admission.