1. I forgot my username. How do I find it?
Your username is your BearID and is sent to you via email. If you don’t receive the email or if you can't remember the email address you used to create your goBAYLOR account, call us at (254) 710-3435.
2. I forgot my password. How do I retrieve it?
You have five attempts to log in before your account will be locked. If you have forgotten your password, enter your email address for your username and click the "Forgot your password?" link. Your password will then be emailed to your personal email address.
3. I am locked out of my goBAYLOR account. How do I regain access?
After five failed login attempts, your goBAYLOR account will lock. Once this happens, the "forgotten password" and security question options will not work. You must call Undergraduate Admissions at (254) 710-3435.
4. How do I access the short answer response, resume and recommendation letters on my goBAYLOR account?
You will be able to access all of these items through your goBAYLOR account after you have submitted the application and it has been synced with your account.
5. My email address is incorrect on my account. How do I change it?
Call us at (254)710-3435, and we will update it for you.
6. How do I get the refund back for my deposit?
To get the refund for your deposit, scroll down to the bottom of your account. You will see a button that says "Cancel Admission." Click on this button and complete the form. Based on the deposit policies, you will receive your deposit refund in 4-6 weeks.
7. Is my goBAYLOR account updated as soon as something is received?
Your goBAYLOR account will be updated as soon as we receive a document for your application file. Your admissions counselor is viewing the same information you see in your goBAYLOR account.
8. Where will my admissions decision be in my goBAYLOR account?
Your admissions decision will be posted to the main page of your goBAYLOR account once it has been made.
9. In my goBAYLOR account, it says I am an international student, but I'm not. How do I change that?
If your goBAYLOR account indicates that you are an international student, but you are in fact a U.S. citizen, please email our office at email@example.com. We will be able to update your application file with the correct information. Please note, however, that Permanent Residents are still considered international students for admission purposes.
10. My starting semester is wrong in my goBAYLOR account. How do I change it?
If your starting semester is wrong, please send your correct term to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have applied to Baylor before but want to apply for a new term, please call Undergraduate Admissions at (254) 710-3435. We will reset your account to enable you to apply for a new term.
11. If my teacher has already written a reference letter, can I just upload it in goBAYLOR?
No. However, if you have a document that you would like to add to your application file that cannot be uploaded through goBAYLOR, please email it to email@example.com.
12. How can I defer my admission in my goBAYLOR account?
To defer your admission, cancel your application file through goBAYLOR and choose the "deferring my admission/taking a gap year" option.