This estimator is intended as a tool for students invited to join the Baylor@MCC Co-Enrollment Program. Use it to help plan for the costs of tuition and basics fees at Baylor and McLennan Community College for the 2012-2013 school year.
Are you a Texas resident?
Are you a Mclennan County resident?
How many expected hours at MCC? (6-15)
How many expected hours at Baylor? (3-8)
|Estimated Semester Costs|
|(Includes tuition, General Services and Facility fees)|
|(Includes tuition, General Student fee, and Chapel fee)|
- Residency status will be determined by MCC during the Baylor@MCC application process.
- The total cost does not include the following (estimated annual costs in brackets): books and supplies [$1,364], transportation [$1,534], or personal expenditures [$3,328].
- Room and Meal Plan costs are estimated at $4,404.05. The estimate consists of housing in Kokernot Hall and the Classic Meal Plan which includes 11 meals per week and $150 a semester in Dining Dollars for additional food items. Other meal plans are available.
- Value of scholarships and grants are not included in this estimate.
- Please submit the FAFSA to MCC by March 1 for priority consideration of grants, loans and work-study. Use MCC federal code 003590. If you have already submitted your FAFSA coded to Baylor, please log in to your FAFSA form and add the MCC federal code.