1. What is required to apply as a freshman student?
All prospective students must create a goBAYLOR account to access the free online application. Additional admission requirements are outlined at our Applying as a Freshman page.
2. What is required to apply as a transfer student?
All prospective students must create a goBAYLOR account to access the free online application. Additional admission requirements are outlined at our Applying as a Transfer page.
3. How can I check my application status?
It is the responsibility of every applicant to ensure that his or her application file is completed by the deadline. Students first need to create an online goBAYLOR account. Then, they will be able to check their application status at any time by logging in to goBAYLOR. For additional status questions, contact your Admissions Counselor.
4. What are your policies regarding transfer credits?
To read our Transfer Credit Policies, please visit our Transferring Credits to Baylor page.
5. Does Baylor offer any online courses or distance learning programs?
Baylor does not offer online courses or distance learning programs at the undergraduate level. The only exception is the Louise Herrington School of Nursing which is located in Dallas. Pre-nursing students generally spend two years at the Waco campus before applying to the School of Nursing and transferring to the Dallas campus.
Baylor also offers select graduate programs in different locations.
6. What veteran services are available for students?
The Student Financial Services Office, Veteran Services division, is ready to assist veterans in obtaining their educational benefits and act as a liaison to the regional VA office to process enrollment certifications. To obtain contact information and learn more about benefits, visit the Veteran Services website. Additional veteran support services are available through the VETS Center.
7. Does Baylor University participate in the Yellow Ribbon Program?
Yes. You can learn more about Baylor's participation at the Yellow Ribbon Program and apply at the Yellow Ribbon Program website.
8. Does Baylor participate in the Hinson-Hazelwood Act?
Baylor University is not eligible for participation in the Hinson-Hazelwood Act since it is not a public institution.
9. Who can I contact to help answer specific questions about veteran benefits?
You may email Baylor's Veterans Coordinator at Jessica_Alford@baylor.edu.