Baylor > Admissions > HOW? > Transferring Credits

Transferring Credits to Baylor

In order to receive credit for a course, a student must earn a "C" or higher and Baylor must have an equivalent course. Credit will be given for these courses, but it will not apply to the Baylor GPA.

Baylor University accepts both dual credit (if completed while in high school) and transfer credits from regionally accredited and foreign institutions.

To help you in planning to transfer credits, please use our Equivalent Course Tool and read our Frequently Asked Questions.

Additional Transfer Tools

  • Financial Aid Estimator
  • Scholarship Calculator
  • Student Blogs
  • Baylor 3D Experience
  • Virtual Tour
  • Campus Tours
Here are the ten most popular topics for prospective students and parents.
1. goBaylor 6. Freshman
2. Application Deadlines 7. Student Activities
3. Financial Aid 8. Majors
4. Campus Tour 9. Deposit
5. Quick Facts 10. Meet Your Counselor
Facebook Twitter iTunes