Contruct useful and aesthetically pleasing physical spaces
- Create green spaces and walking malls In the summer of 2004, a number of parking lots were closed around campus to create more green space.
- Renovate the existing Student Union Building or construct a new Student Union Building A proposal for the renovation and restoration of the Bill Daniel Student Center that will expand the building in its present location was submitted to the Strategic Planning Council. After deliberation, other alternatives such as the construction of a new Student Union Building are also being considered.
- Build the Stacy Riddle Forum The Stacy Riddle Forum was opened in fall 2003 and is home to Baylor sororities.
- Construct a new intramural fields complex The intramural fields complex was completed and ready for use in Fall 2003.
- Create a prayer garden Three prayer gardens have been established on campus at the present time.
- Renovate facades of buildings Yet to be initiated.
- Increased attention to landscaping and works of art A number of green spaces have been added in the last three years. A great deal of attention is given to landscaping on all of the new major construction projects on campus.
- Construct parking facilities at the perimeter of the campus The third of three new parking garages opened in Fall 2007.
- Further develop the leisure and academic corridors along both sides of the Brazos River Yet to be initiated.
- Construct a Baylor Retirement Village Yet to be initiated.