Provide outstanding academic facilities
- Construct a world-class science building The Baylor Sciences Building was opened in fall 2004. The building was nominated for R&D Magazine's 2005 Laboratory of the Year Award.
- Harry and Anna Jeanes Discovery Center The Mayborn Museum Complex was opened in May, 2004, bringing together the resources of the Sue and Frank Mayborn Natural Science and Cultural History Museum Complex with the Harry and Anna Jeanes Discovery Center.
- Paul L. Foster Success Center The first floor and basement wings of the Sid Richardson Science Building were remodeled and reopened in Fall 2007 to house the Paul L. Foster Success Center. The Department of Mathematics is now housed on the second and third floors.
- Phase II of Music Building Project The next phase of the McCrary Music Building moved through the strategic planning process and is now being considered for the upcoming comprehensive campaign.
- Improve Engineering and Computer Science facilities Spaces in the building have been repurposed for research and classroom use as required by additional faculty and expanded academic programs.
- Other academic facilities Morrison Hall was renovated and rededicated in fall 2002. The library facilities have been enhanced through the creation of the Pritchard Information Commons.