How Do I Begin
*Please read through the following list entirely before submitting your mentoring application.*
- Applicants must have at least 34 hours of course work completed.
- Read the Mentoring Handbook. (Copies are also availble in the Mentoring Office).
- With consideration to your vocational calling, identify a ministry, program, or organization with which you would like to deepen your understanding through mentoring.
- Connect to the Special Opportunities page for a listing of ministries, programs, and organizations in which fellow students have completed their mentoring experience (this is only a suggested list of opportunities).
- Select a mentor. You may contact a Mentor listed for your organization if it is listed on the Special Opportunities page, or select an individual from the organization who meets criterion for becoming a Mentor (see requirements).
- Attend a Mentoring Workshop.
- Select a Professor of Record.
- Complete and submit the Mentoring Application.
- Complete and submit your Mentoring Syllabus (not required for CPE, Military Chaplaincy, and MSW).
- Register for Mentoring 7V00