Click above to open the membership form for printing. Dues may be paid by cash or check.
Mail form and dues to TOHA One Bear Place #97271 Waco, TX 76798-7271
Membership in TOHA is open to all individuals--amateur and professional, academic and avocational, students and retired alike--as well as all institutions, agencies, and organizations interested in oral history research.
• TOHA's annual DIRECTORY enables members to keep in contact with other people who share common interests and concerns for professional oral history practice.
• The TOHA NEWSLETTER reports the activities and projects of members, announces upcoming conferences and publications of interest, and explores current trends in the use of oral history methods.
• The yearly TOHA PROGRAM MEETING, held each spring in conjunction with the Texas State Historical Association, provides a forum for some of the state's finest oral history scholarship
• The TOHA annual CONFERENCE showcases oral history research in Texas with a full-day slate of presentations.
• SOUND HISTORIAN: THE JOURNAL OF THE TEXAS ORAL HISTORY ASSOCIATION provides members an array of representative scholarship in oral history topics of regional interest.
The membership year begins anew each January. Sponsoring members donate support to the TOHA journal, Sound Historian, over and above their membership dues.Sponsors' names are acknowledged in the journal.