Portfolio Support Schedule
Appointments will be held in the Marrs McLean Science Building Computer Lab GL13. Please enter through the Learning Resources Center (Marrs McLean Science Building Garden Level).
Media Center Telephone number: (254) 710-6159
Email: [email protected]
Spring 2016 appointments are available at the following times. Please call or stop by the Media Center to schedule your appointment.
|5-6 pm||4-5 pm||5-6 & 7-8 pm||If these hours not possible other arrangements will be made.|
By setting up the appointment, You agree to the following terms:
- You must bring a flash drive with your content or a personal laptop to your appointment or it will be rescheduled.
- Students may book only one appointment per week (30 minutes). If multiple sessions are required, this rule still applies.
- Students may cancel appointments up to 24 hours before the scheduled time. If you fail to cancel your appointment, you will receive a "No Show" violation.
- Students with 2 "No Show" violations will lose the privilege of any e-portfolio support.
- Appointments are 30 minutes--no longer. If you are late for your scheduled time, it will not be made up at the end of your appointment.
- Students may book appointments up to 14 days in advance.
- If you have benchmarks to add to your e-portfolio, type them ahead of time rather than composing them during your appointment time.