ORDER AN OFFICIAL BAYLOR TRANSCRIPT
Before You Order
- NEW - Secure PDF eTranscripts - Baylor now offers secure PDF eTranscript delivery through BearWeb or Parchment orders.
- Free Standard Delivery - There is NO charge for standard delivery of paper or electronic transcripts (via BearWeb or Parchment). For express paper delivery, please refer to the FedEx Delivery Option in the "Additional Information" link below.
- Resolving Transcript Holds - If there is a HOLD on your record for any reason, it must be resolved before transcripts are released. Refer to hold information in the "Additional Information" link below.
- Expected Processing Time - eTranscript orders are generally same day delivery. Official paper transcript requests will normally be processed within two business days from the date we receive the request. Processing time may be longer during University holidays and peak periods.
- Secure Personal Identification - We do not use Social Security Numbers (SSN) as the Baylor ID# on our order forms. You will be asked for other information to match you with your transcript record.
How to Order:
The Additional Information page includes information regarding holds on transcripts, pick up transcript options, delivery time for mailed transcripts, and FedEx delivery option at requester's cost.
Staff members at the Office of the Registrar are always available to answer your questions. Please call 254-710-1181 or Email Registrar@baylor.edu for assistance.