Summer/Fall 2016 Early Registration Schedule
Registration activities are scheduled to begin Tuesday, March 29th. Students' specific early registration times will be viewable on BearWeb (under "Registration Status") beginning Friday, March 4th.
The Office of the Registrar must receive transcripts for any transfer coursework by Wednesday, February 24th in order for those credit hours to be included in the credit hour totals for assigning times for Early Registration.
Registration times will occur through BearWeb at 6:00 a.m., 7:00 a.m., 6:00 p.m., 7:00 p.m., and 8:00 p.m. weekdays, with approximately 300 students released at each time.
*Please note: only 6:00 p.m., 7:00 p.m., and 8:00 p.m. registration time slots will be assigned for Tuesday, March 29th, due to the Easter holidays that immediately precede registration.
Beyond the ordered list below, students will be assigned registration tmes based on the total of their earning and in-progress (currently enrolled) hours:
- Eligible Students with Disabilities - time slots occur 6 p.m. and 7 p.m., March 29th
- Student-Athletes (registered by Student Athlete Services) - March 29th and 30th
- Faculty and Staff eligible for Tuition Remission - time slots occur 6 p.m. and 7 p.m., March 29th
- Graduate Students, Doctoral Seminary,Third Year Seminary and Dual-Degree Seminary - time slots occur 8 p.m., March 29th and 6 a.m., 7 a.m., 6 p.m., 7 p.m. and 8 p.m., March 31st
- Second Year Seminary - time slot occurs 6 a.m., April 1st
- First Year Seminary - time slot occurs 7 a.m., April 1st
- *Seniors and Post-Baccalaureate with Priority - time slots occur 6 p.m. and 7 p.m., April 1st
- Seniors and Post-Baccalaureate - time slots occur 8 p.m., April 1st; 6 a.m., 7 a.m., 6 p.m., 7 p.m. and 8 p.m., April 4th; 6 a.m., 7 a.m., 6 p.m., 7 p.m., and 8 p.m., April 5th and 6 a.m., April 6th
- *Juniors with Priority - time slots occur 7 a.m. and 6 p.m., April 6th
- Juniors and New Seminary students - time slots occur 7 p.m. and 8 p.m., April 6th, 6 a.m., 7 a.m., 6 p.m., 7 p.m., and 8 p.m., April 7th, 6 a.m., 7 a.m., and 6 p.m., April 8th
- *Sophomores with Priority - time slots occur 7 p.m. and 8 p.m., April 8th
- Sophomores - time slots occur 6 a.m., 7 a.m., 6 p.m., 7 p.m., and 8 p.m., April 11th, 6 a.m., 7 a.m., 6 p.m., 7 p.m., and 8 p.m., April 13th and 6 a.m., April 14th
- *Freshmen with Priority - time slot occurs 7 a.m., April 14th
- Freshmen - time slots occur 6 p.m., 7 p.m., and 8 p.m., April 14th
- Visiting Students - time slot occurs 6 a.m., April 15th
Baylor Business Fellows
NO time slots will be assigned for Tuesday, April 12th due to DIADELOSO.
Baylor Interdisciplinary Core Students
Clinical Lab Science Majors
Computer Science Fellows
Debate Team Members
Dependents/Spouses of Faculty/Staff Eligible for Tuition Remission
Honors Program Students
Pre-Nursing Students in their last semester in Waco
Song Leaders, Mascots, and Yell Leaders
Athletic Managers, Trainers, Videographers, Practice Players and Graduate Assistants
Supplemental Instruction Leaders
(BearWeb will be open for those whose time-tickets have already opened.)
April 15th - Open registration begins