General Clinic Information
Services are provided by doctoral graduate students in Baylor University’s Psy.D. program under the supervision of licensed clinical psychologists. While we do not accept insurance, therapy fees are determined according to a sliding fee scale.
- Psychological Testing: A variety of comprehensive psychological testing and educational assessments are available including intellectual functioning (IQ), ADHD assessment, personality assessment, and behavioral assessment. The fee for assessment is $500. A deposit of $50 is due at the initial appointment. Payment plans for the balance are available upon request.
- Counseling/Therapy Services: Counseling and therapy services are available for individuals (adults, adolescents, and children), families, and couples. Counseling services are provided on a sliding scale fee based on income. We can help with: depression, anxiety, family or marital problems, stress, learning difficulties, adjustment to changes and loss, struggles in school, and other mental health issues.
After completing a telephone intake interview, clients are placed on a waiting list for assignment to a clinician. Waiting times vary dependent upon clinician availability.
- How do I find out more information or submit a physician's referral?
You can call 254-710-2470 for more information or to complete an intake. Referrals from physicians or other providers may be faxed to 254-757-0627.
Please note: A release of information signed by the client is required for all faxed referrals.
- Are there payment plans available?
We will work with a client to develop a plan that they can afford, but we do require a $50 deposit at the initial appointment. The remaining balance can be paid out upon terms agreed to between client and clinician.
- How long on average will I be on the waitlist?
Our waitlist for therapy assessments can vary between 2-8 weeks depending on clinician and faculty supervisor availability.
- Do you accept insurance?
We do not accept insurance.
- Can I make an appointment for my college student or adult child?
As a clinic that serves the public, we are HIPAA compliant. This means that clients 18 and over must call for their own intake and appointments. Clients must also sign a release form if they want information provided to someone other than themselves.
Clinic hours: M-F: 8:00 AM - 7:30 PM
Saturday appointments available upon request.