Baylor > Office of Access and Learning Accommodation > Documentation Guidelines > Psychological Disability
A diagnosis of a Psychological Disability should include:
1. A multiaxial diagnosis based on the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.
2. A current diagnosis:
If testing is used in the diagnosis, include:
the name of the instrument;
3. Name, credentials, and license number of the evaluator.
4. A statement of prescribed medications and dosage.
5. A clear and specific statement of how the Psychological Disability and/or the medication impacts adult functioning, specifically learning and college classroom requirements.
6. Suggested appropriate classroom accommodations substantiated by references to #6 above and evaluation information.