A diagnosis of a Psychological Disability should include:
- A multiaxial diagnosis based on the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.
- A current diagnosis:
If testing is used in the diagnosis, include:
- the name of the instrument;
- administration date;
- all scores.
- Name, credentials, and license number of the evaluator.
- A statement of prescribed medications and dosage.
- A clear and specific statement of how the Psychological Disability and/or the medication impacts adult functioning, specifically learning and college classroom requirements.
- Suggested appropriate classroom accommodations substantiated by references to #6 above and evaluation information.