One Bear Place#97073
Waco, TX 76798-7073
When completing applications for graduate schools, professional schools, law schools, state board agencies, or federal government positions, students may need a "Dean Certification Form" completed or a dean certification section completed on an application. Usually the information requested pertains to dates of attendance at Baylor, academic performance, and conduct violations. Students may bring these forms to Judicial Affairs for assistance. Judicial Affairs coordinates the completion of these forms with the Registration and Academic Records Office.
Requirements for completing the forms may vary from school to school or agency to agency. Be sure to read the instructions on each application carefully. Things to consider include:
- Determine when the application is due. Be sure to plan ahead so that the appropriate offices will have time to process the form prior to the due date.
- Review the waiver, then be sure to date and sign that section.
- Determine if you are required to provide a stamped and addressed envelope with the form.
- Provide your contact information such as a phone number or e-mail address in case Judicial Affairs' staff need to contact you.
- If you are completing a "common college application," be sure to specify to which college or university the form should be mailed. Be sure to provide a complete address for the particular school.