Alumni Email Move Mail Instructions-old
These are instructions for moving mail from your baylor.edu account to your alumni.baylor.edu account.
- Open any web browser and go to http://outlook.com/alumni.baylor.edu Enter your Baylor alumni email address and password.
- Look in the upper, right corner for the Setting icon that looks like a gear wheel and choose "Options" from the drop down menu
- Here you will see the "My Account" window (on the left). Click on the "Connected Accounts" link.
- Click on the "+" icon (plus sign) to add a connected account and enter your current Baylor email address and password. Click the "Next" button. NOTE: Please be patient as Microsoft Live searches for your account.
- Once Live has found your account click "Finish." Here you will see a status of "Downloading." Depending on the size of your account this can take several minutes. Please be patient as the download completes.
- Finally, click "Outlook" in menu bar on the upper right to return to your email.
Reviewed February 28, 2014