Android Device WiFi Setup
NOTE: Some Android devices use slightly different utilities/interfaces to configure wireless settings, so your device may require slightly different settings. In general, these instructions should work.
1) Go the the Settings menu and select Wireless & Networks.
2) Make sure your Wi-Fi is turned on, and select Wi-Fi Settings.
3) Select AIRBEAR WPA2 out of the networks list.
4) Enter your Bear_ID in the Identity box and your password in the password box.
6) Click Done, and then click Connect. You should then be connected.