Baylor graduate students are provided the training and the tools to lead, serve and succeed.
Integrating academic excellence and Christian commitment, Baylor University's mission is to educate men and women for worldwide leadership and service.
At Baylor, graduate students are encouraged to think critically, reach informed conclusions and contribute to their chosen academic and research disciplines.
- Degree programs: 77 masters, 33 doctoral, a juris doctor, and two education specialist programs
- One of the select 10 percent of U.S. colleges and universities with a Phi Beta Kappa chapter, which is the nation's oldest scholastic honor society
- Nationally ranked research institution, classified as such with "high research activity" by the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- Complete list of programs and departments