Baylor > Graduate School > Future Students > Admissions > Send Transcripts

Send Transcripts

Request an official transcript to be sent to the Graduate School from every institution you have attended. This includes transcripts for work done at community colleges, even if it appears on other transcripts.

If you attended Baylor we will request a copy of your transcript, and any other transcripts on file, from Academic Records. If you attended Baylor prior to 1988 non-Baylor transcripts are no longer on file and a new transcript(s) will need to be requested from the original institution(s). If you have attended an institution since leaving Baylor, you will need to request a transcript from them as well.

We are now accepting unofficial transcripts for application evaluation purposes. If Baylor chooses to extend an offer of admission you will be notified that official transcripts must be remitted. If you receive such a request - it is your responsibility to secure and submit official transcripts from each university you attended for all undergraduate and graduate coursework. Transcripts should be issued in a sealed envelope and sent to the Graduate School. All international transcripts must be translated into English.

If you are enrolled in a degree or coursework at the time of application, we will need an in progress transcript for your application. If admitted, please request a final transcript with posted degree to be sent to us as soon as one is available. If the Graduate School does not receive a final transcript, a hold will be placed on your registration.

NOTE: The Graduate School accepts electronic transcripts from the following companies:

  • docufide
  • Avow Systems Inc.
  • Credential Solutions
  • Escript
  • National Student Clearinghouse

If you are an international applicant, you will also need to request a proof of degree from your institution, as well as take the TOEFL if English is not your first language.