2015 OFFICIAL REPORT DATE FOR NEW STUDENTS
The Official Report Date for new international students coming to Baylor for the Fall semester is Monday, August 17th.
Please make your travel plans accordingly as you are required to be in Waco no later than August 17th.
- For those who will be living in Baylor housing, you may move in to your residence on Monday, August 17th between 9am and 4pm.
- If you arrive before August 17th, you will need to make plans to stay in a local hotel.
- Baylor will provide transportation from the Waco airport (airport code: ACT) and Waco (GreyHound) bus station between Saturday, August15 ~ Monday, August 17.
- Transportation services are only available on the days listed above.
- If you arrive on Saturday or Sunday, we will drop you off at the local hotel of your choice (please make reservations with the hotel in advance)
We will also provide transportation from local hotels to campus on Monday, August 17th.
The Center for International Education is dedicated to the support and success of all Baylor students, abroad and on campus, by providing positive experiences for international students and faculty and emphasizing the contributions of our international guests to the student body. CIE provides services for Study Abroad and the International Student and Scholar Services.
CLICK HERE to register for our weekly newsletter that provides information on international events in the Baylor community. This newsletter will help keep you connected to CIE and will inform international students of necessary visa/work information.