LAUNCH's Mission: enabling accelerated commercialization of things that matter.
As the BRIC’s in-house bridge between research, product development and the marketplace,
LAUNCH offers start-ups and established companies access to the knowledge, networks and
financial resources necessary to achieve sustainable market growth, including:
- Rapid-commercialization methodologies
- A professional mall of experts in intellectual property, finance, marketing, and related fields
- Introductions and connections, networking events and mentoring
- Execution coaching for executives
- Global and domestic market development through Baylor's Top-50-ranked entrepreneurship programs.
- Funding assistance through venture capital and private equity, angel networks, federal and private grants, bank loans and other sources
LAUNCH also serves as a bridge to the surrounding community and as a catalyst for commercializing innovation locally.
To learn how to LAUNCH your business, visit our website